My "RZA63"

My "RZA63"
My "RZA63" with 2rz-fte

lauantai 28. toukokuuta 2016

streetman drag race 4.6.2016




In vesivehmaa airport,near lahti.



5 euros/one start

you only need inspected street car and a helmet and some clothes that covers your skin.

hopely there comes no rain,there is little possibility for that but i dont believe before saturday comes...

im trying to get my coupe there.
need new tyres and rear springs wich i have to change in next week.
also cars clutch is question mark,there is that much power in engine so this standard 2rz engine clutch is on the limit to hold all torq...

i broke drive shaft while i was "training",i change used one there and it seems to work fine so far.

i couldnt get car to my repair shop so i have to change it at home,didnt like that all...



trying to get time 14 point something,lets see how it goes :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

comments will be checked before publishing!