My "RZA63"

My "RZA63"
My "RZA63" with 2rz-fte

lauantai 4. kesäkuuta 2016

v8/gti 1/4mile track day completed

And carina took me there and back too.



4 starts,best one was first:

14,23/160km/h



3 others i try drive better time but in every start i did something wrong,too much wheelspin or gear miss...


this was my first time ever in real 1/4mile race against clock so overall it went quite well!
next time hopely with better tires (now i use my 195/55r15 street tires) and lock in rear end (detroit locker truetrac is waiting in my garage).

then i think that car goes 13 point something,after that i need much much more power and then it starts to cost money...

but thats motorsport :D

4 kommenttia:

  1. if i understand right you want to know that do i know those models? actually no,we dont have those in store here in finland.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista

comments will be checked before publishing!